Do you want to have an impact on a $1T industry?
Then you should consider joining Forma.ai! We’re looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to be part of our Sales team.
Forma.ai is a Series A startup based in Toronto that’s reinventing sales intelligence for leading enterprise organizations. Forma.ai helps Fortune 500 companies automate and optimize sales compensation and critical sales operations functions.
Our growth has been fueled by our passion for fundamentally changing and shaping how companies use sales intelligence to drive business strategy.
We’re welcoming equally driven individuals who are excited about creating something big!
About the team:
The Sales team at Forma.ai is led by our SVP, Lisa Welch. They’re the first point of contact between our customers and our platform. This team truly understands the importance of having a human approach when connecting with corporate leaders.
The Sales team works to fully qualify and understand the needs and unique compensation plans of our enterprise prospects. From there, they provide stakeholders and key decision makers with unparalleled knowledge of Forma.ai’s platform so that they can see how our platform adds value to their organization.
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting to the SVP of Sales, the Sales Enablement Manager will provide the training, content, processes, practices, and tools needed to support our sales team in growing our client base, with a focus on Fortune 500 customers. The role will require you to collaborate with a wide range of cross-functional teams to gain a holistic understanding of Forma.ai’s capabilities and successfully increase sales results and productivity.
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you’ll be contributing in the following areas:
- Facilitation & delivery of Sales Training Programs to our Sales Teams, including General Bootcamp and Sales Bootcamp
- Determine sales enablement priorities with key business stakeholders
- Work with the leadership team to develop, execute, optimize and assess Forma’s internal onboarding and internal/external sales enablement programs
- Communicates enablement strategy, actions and results to stakeholders
- Partner with marketing, sales, operations and business teams to identify opportunities to drive joint selling initiatives
- Facilitate content creation and use with sales and marketing teams
- Build a trusted relationship with Account Executives and managers, Business Development Representatives and marketing representatives
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team
- Gather and assembles educational content for ongoing training and relays feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
- Leverage sales technology/platform to ensure its easily accessible and is providing the capabilities sellers need
- Plan and facilitate Sales Kickoff
- Other responsibilities as needed or as emerges in this fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years in a sales enablement or learning and development role in a high-performing sales organization
- Previous experience in a sales role a plus
- Strategic, data-driven thinker
- Excellent listener and communicator
- Highly organized and skilled at project management
- Able to manage multiple initiatives
- Ability to prioritize efforts based on value for the organization
- Ability to collaborate with various teams
- Previous leadership experience a plus
- Familiarity with adult learning theory, training content design and B2B selling
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation. In addition to your base salary, you’ll join our employee stock ownership plan to further recognize your contributions to Forma.ai’s success
- Minimum vacation. All Formadillos (yup, that’s what we call ourselves!) are entitled to a minimum of 15 days vacation so you can rest and recharge
- Healthcare coverage. We have a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and a paid parental leave program
- Learning and development. Access the resources you want to help you grow in your role by utilizing our $750 yearly training stipend
- Open communication. You’ll get to participate in weekly, company-wide stand-ups to understand our organizational priorities better
- Growth. You’ll have a huge opportunity to build a career for yourself and gain the type of experience you’re looking for – whether that’s as an individual contributor or as a people leader
- Work flexibility. Formadillos have the option to work where they are most productive, whether that’s in our Toronto office, from their home across Canada, or a combination of both.
Our commitment to you:
At Forma.ai, we’re diverse by design. We’re committed to having a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. We also aim to have a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. We’ll work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of effort. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. There are many paths to a successful career and we’re looking forward to reading yours.
Please note all interviews are currently being conducted virtually.
We thank all applicants for their interest.