Do you want to have an impact on a $1T industry?
Then you should consider joining Forma.ai! We’re looking for an Account Executive to be part of our Sales team.
Forma.ai is a Series A startup based in Toronto that’s reinventing sales intelligence for leading enterprise organizations. Forma.ai helps Fortune 500 companies automate and optimize sales compensation and critical sales operations functions.
Our growth has been fueled by our passion for fundamentally changing and shaping how companies use sales intelligence to drive business strategy.
We’re welcoming equally driven individuals who are excited about creating something big!
About the team:
The Sales team at Forma.ai is led by our SVP, Lisa Welch. They’re the first point of contact between our customers and our platform. This team truly understands the importance of having a human approach when connecting with corporate leaders.
The Sales team works to fully qualify and understand the needs and unique compensation plans of our enterprise prospects. From there, they provide stakeholders and key decision-makers with unparalleled knowledge of Forma.ai’s platform so that they can see how our platform adds value to their organization.
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting to the SVP of Sales, the Account Executive builds relationships with prospective clients and turns them into happy customers. One of the benefits of working with Forma.ai is that you’re selling a product and solving a problem you’re intimately familiar – sales compensation. We help our customers say goodbye to the broken and old way of approaching incentive compensation. As an Account Executive, you’ll be leading this change.
In addition to reaching out to prospects and closing deals, Account Executives research the sales compensation industry to stay ahead of the curve on how automation is transforming sales compensation and improving sales performance. This role is right for you if you’re someone who thrives in an environment with lots of autonomy and room to help shape organizational strategy.
As an Account Executive, you’ll be contributing in the following areas:
- Become an expert in understanding sales compensation challenges and the functionality of the Forma.ai platform
- Hit monthly quota targets, working full sales cycle opportunities from discovery to close
- Work with Business Development Representatives to scope and manage new deals
- Generate new business opportunities outside of already generated leads as appropriate to attain quota
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience selling in a quota-based sales environment to enterprise-level companies (strong preference for SaaS experience)
- Experience with consultative product sales
- Ability to dive deep into a customer’s needs to build a compelling business case for solving challenges
- Understanding of the buyer journey and an ability to close deals
- First-hand experience with the challenges we’re solving for organizations and a passion to help other sales teams overcome them
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation. In addition to your base salary, you’ll join our employee stock ownership plan to further recognize your contributions to Forma.ai’s success
- Minimum vacation. All Formadillos (yup, that’s what we call ourselves!) are entitled to a minimum of 15 days vacation so you can rest and recharge
- Healthcare coverage. We have a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and a paid parental leave program
- Learning and development. Access the resources you want to help you grow in your role by utilizing our $750 yearly training stipend
- Open communication. You’ll get to participate in weekly, company-wide stand-ups to understand our organizational priorities better
- Growth. You’ll have a huge opportunity to build a career for yourself and gain the type of experience you’re looking for – whether that’s as an individual contributor or as a people leader
- Work flexibility. Formadillos have the option to work where they are most productive, whether that’s in our Toronto office, from their home across Canada, or a combination of both
- Work well, together. We’re real. We have kids and pets. Mortgages and student loans. We’re in this together, so no matter how brilliant any one of us is, we always play nice with one another – no exceptions.
- Be precise. Be relentless. We believe complacency breeds failure, so we set new goals as quickly as we achieve them. We persist in the face of adversity, learn from our mistakes, and push each other to continuously improve. The status-quo is kryptonite.
- Love our tech. Love our customers. Our platform solves a very complex problem in a currently underserved market. While everyone at Forma isn’t customer-facing, we’re all customer-focused. Maybe even slightly customer-obsessed.
Our commitment to you:
At Forma.ai, we’re diverse by design. We’re committed to having a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. We also aim to have a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. We’ll work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of effort. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. There are many paths to a successful career and we’re looking forward to reading yours.
Please note all interviews are currently being conducted virtually.
We thank all applicants for their interest.