We’re looking for an Implementation Associate to be part of our Implementation and Onboarding team.
Forma.ai is a Series A startup based in Toronto that’s reinventing sales intelligence for leading enterprise organizations. Forma.ai helps Fortune 500 companies automate and optimize sales compensation and critical sales operations functions.
Our growth has been fueled by our passion for fundamentally changing and shaping how companies use sales intelligence to drive business strategy.
We’re welcoming equally driven individuals who are excited about creating something big!
About the team:
The Implementation team leads customer onboarding to the Forma.ai platform. They work closely with our customers to optimize their sales performance management processes. This team also works cross-functionally to make sure customer needs are met.
You should join this team if you’re excited to drive processes forward, you enjoy managing internal and external stakeholders, and customer satisfaction is a measure of success that matters a lot to you.
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Onboarding Operations, the Implementation Associate will you’ll be contributing in the following areas:
- Support onboarding activities, including incentive compensation plan rule building, data analysis, quality control, interaction with key customer stakeholders, and project planning
- Translate customer requirements into solution design, guiding customers through the decision-making process
- Scope, build and test automated workflows and processes to support continuous improvement and automation
- Build strong working relationships with key customer stakeholders, ensuring our clients realize Forma.ai’s full value
- Work with Forma.ai’s Product team to articulate customer feedback and support the development of new product features
- Work with Forma.ai’s Engineering team to implement new platform features within your customer portfolio to support continuous improvement and automation
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in tech implementation, management consulting, or similar quantitative focused role
- Ability to take ownership and run projects in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Experience working with large datasets
- Understanding of logical structures of databases and workflows
- Understanding of data architecture and process flows
- Understanding of common analytical and presentation tools (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint)
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation. In addition to your base salary, you’ll join our employee stock ownership plan to further recognize your contributions to Forma.ai’s success
- Minimum vacation. All Formadillos (yup, that’s what we call ourselves!) are entitled to a minimum of 15 days vacation so you can rest and recharge
- Healthcare coverage. We have a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and a paid parental leave program
- Learning and development. Access the resources you want to help you grow in your role by utilizing our $750 yearly training stipend
- Open communication. You’ll get to participate in weekly, company-wide stand-ups to understand our organizational priorities better
- Growth. You’ll have a huge opportunity to build a career for yourself and gain the type of experience you’re looking for – whether that’s as an individual contributor or as a people leader
- Work flexibility. Formadillos have the option to work where they are most productive, whether that’s in our Toronto office, from their home across Canada, or a combination of both
- Work well, together. We’re real. We have kids and pets. Mortgages and student loans. We’re in this together, so no matter how brilliant any one of us is, we always play nice with one another – no exceptions.
- Be precise. Be relentless. We believe complacency breeds failure, so we set new goals as quickly as we achieve them. We persist in the face of adversity, learn from our mistakes, and push each other to continuously improve. The status-quo is kryptonite.
- Love our tech. Love our customers. Our platform solves a very complex problem in a currently underserved market. While everyone at Forma isn’t customer-facing, we’re all customer-focused. Maybe even slightly customer-obsessed.
Our commitment to you:
At Forma.ai, we’re diverse by design. We’re committed to having a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. We also aim to have a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. We’ll work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of effort. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. There are many paths to a successful career and we’re looking forward to reading yours.
Please note all interviews are currently being conducted virtually.
We thank all applicants for their interest.